Friday, January 10, 2014

Bad Day Gone Better (A Bit)

You know when you wake up in the morning and you just feel like today is going to be a really crappy day? Yeah, I didn't get that feeling when I got fired from my job. I was working all day, doing everything good, and sure, maybe I wasn't the best at it, but I tried hard and I understood 99% of things. Then, about five minutes before my shift ends I get told that I'm fired. Do you even know how horrible that is? And they won't even give me a reason why they fired me. Apparently, they don't have to tell me why which is complete and utter bullshit. Luckily, I didn't cry like everyone else did, but I noticed that the assistant manager couldn't even look at me while I was being fired. Good. I hope she felt bad. Luckily, after that, my mum and I went to the mall and then my sister and her friend invited me to the movies to cheer me up, which it did. So, maybe it wasn't all too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment