Sunday, November 10, 2013

Work Romance.

Is relationships at work acceptable? I mean, work is a great place to meet new people, get to know people and see if you're connected with someone, but is it really a good idea? I've seen so many times where couples who work together ad break up, usually end up fighting. Not exactly ideal for a work place. Now, most employees would be smart and leave all of that at home and outside work, but often it comes back in. See, I'm only speaking of this because I recently got employed and there is someone at work I may like just a bit. We'll call him Mike. Now, Mike is really nice and funny and we have a lot in common. But where is the limit? Am I supposed to be okay with liking a co worker, or should I push feelings aside and focus on work? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment