Monday, March 25, 2013

Stupid Facebook.

I tried logging onto my facebook but they locked my account. Now, I don't usually mind but they said there was no verification methods so I can't really attempt to log back in. It really sucks. Facebook really needs to start improving because people are starting to complain. Like for instance. I think it's ridiculous that you can only have one account. Some people need two in case they want to give an internet friend one and they don't really want their personal one out there yet. Or maybe they want one work one and one personal one. It's stupid. Also, they need to stop blocking out people randomly. And one last thing, fake accounts like to add people and report them. I think that's bullshit. Facebook is so complicated sometimes and they really need to get it fixed because people are starting to hate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment