Friday, March 15, 2013

Sigh

Well, I haven't gotten a call back today so I guess they don't want to hire me. A little disappointing because i thought I did okay, but oh well. There are lots of other places I can apply. Just gotta try a little better with my interviews, right? Anyway, today was alright. I live in a really big hill and down the hill, about two blocks away, is a Tim Hortons. I went there today to grab some tea (hot chocolate for me). It rained not too long ago so there were these really big puddles on the ground. So big that when cars drive in it it splashes all the way over to the other side of the side walk. It was crazy. I had to stop and wait until no cars were there to walk past.Most of the time no one would stop, hell even slowing down would be good. So I got stuck waiting there for a while holding burning hot drinks. Thanks people in cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment