Saturday, August 17, 2013

I think I met my future husband yesterday.

Alright, so maybe not, but a girl can dream, right? Anyways, yesterday I got to spend the whole day with the beautiful Misha Collins. If you don't know who that is, do you live under a rock or something? He plays Castiel on Supernatural. And I, along with 299 other people, got to spend a whole day with him trying to break a world record. We got there and he showed up, giving us instructions and making us laugh. Our goal was to get into teams of 20 and make a safety pin chain and which ever team made the long, and used the most safety pins won a special prize. We had to do this all in 29 minute and 18 seconds. We also had to polka dance when we heard music playing...and a few people got to even polka dance with Misha. While we all got to work, he came around to chat with the groups. When he came to my group - I really don't want to sound all 'oh, it was so hot' or perverted - but his crotch was like 5 inches away from my head. Again, I'm not perverted, but this was him we're talking about. Then we got to measure our chains and my team won. We have over 3000 while all the other teams had like 2500. So we got the special prize...with was picking up the safety pins! Woo hoo! You're just lucky you are who you are or I'd never do it! After that, the winning team got to have a picture with him. By that time, it was raining and I was soaking wet. After the picture, me and my friend went up to him and got a picture each before they shooed everyone away so we were lucky. And that was pretty much my day. I can honestly say, that he was one of the nicest, most funniest, most carefree person I have ever met. I would love to meet him again one day, and maybe if I finish school and do become an actress then we might work together. I'd enjoy that. I have to admit, though. The only reason I was able to do this was because my friend from Germany said that they were doing it and it was only for GISHWHES (largest scavenger hunt in the entire world) people and since I didn't sign up for it, I had no idea about it. But since she didn't live in Vancouver, she wasn't able to attend and told me about it. So I have to give thanks to her. I owe her everything because he is one of my idols. He's perfect and it's because of her I got to meet him.

No comments:

Post a Comment